Thursday, May 27, 2010

ps tyra

i am not happy with your choice on this last season. krista? boo. she may look cute in this picture, but i feel like she needs a lot of work to look good.


raina was just so much better. i love her unique look, and those lips... come on.

3 comments:

BirdieMann said...

I completely agree! In fact, I think I've disagreed with most of the winners. I don't know why I keep watching...

JoSue said...

Well I totally missed the finale some how after watching it all season. I think it was when my parents were here. ANYWAY, I knew she was going to pick Krista so I didn't care to go and watch it online. Tyra is just weird now. Clark can't even bear to hear her voice. This season she was all about her jump suits. Not cute. But yes, I agree. Krista was just so-so. Disappointment.

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

ben can't handle tyra either. he can make it like 30 seconds before he has to get up and leave.