Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3 years



It's been 3 wonderful years. We are excited for the next one and all the unknowns it holds for us. Hopefully a little adventure as well. :)

heart!

6 comments:

Breanne King said...

You look so pretty! Was your hair really that long? I know I got extensions...

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

thank you! yes, that was all mine...

i am trying to grow it out again, i keep getting the urge to whack it off again though. but looking at this picture, i have a renewed desired to stick to this growing out process.

Chap said...

Congrats on three wonderful years. Vance

JoSue said...

CONGRATS! I do love seeing the wedding pics because I've known many different hair styles of Holley. You were long and blonde when I met you!

Three years....luckily looking forward there won't be any more school! That's an anniversary gift in and of itself. Which reminds me of our many 'gift' conversations. I'm curious as to what gift Ben got you? :)

Anyway, love it. Congrats.

The Browning Bunch said...

Congrats!

Kate said...

Love you guys! Miss you!!!!!!