They did not dissapoint. Ben commented throughout the meal how good they were and how, "Wow, these are really good," over and over. So that equals a Ben two thumbs up. He is eager to know when the next time we will be having lamb again.
Not trying to took my own horn, but just wanted you to know that I really did follow through with that. We also made the Rocky Road Bars from that same post. They were good, but not a remake in my book. I thought of like 3 different ways to make them better while I was making them. And then another 2 or 3 when I tasted them. Good idea, not the best recipe.
I have tried several other yummy recipes but I forget to take pictures of them before we eat. I will post the best ones, just don't think I am super lame for using the recipe picture instead of taking my own. I am a busy girl! Sheesh...
heart!
2 comments:
Okay, this looks delicious. Handmade bread and sauce, very impressive. I am not going to show Jess this post for fear he will make a request for such goodness...
what a great post!
Post a Comment