
I am excited and looking forward to finishing marathon number 2!
You might be thinking... "Wow, I had no idea you were training for a marathon..." or "Oh, I don't remember you saying anything about this... how long have you been planning on doing this." Answer? I just officially decided yesterday when I registered. Ta da! I was starting to train for something at the end of July but that isn't going to work out... so the official "training" I was planning on doing (like really following a training schedule instead of making up my own like last time I ran one) got cut down to like a 3 week period. No prob right? Ha, it's all good.
It starts way up in Provo canyon and comes all the way down through Provo and ends at the Provo Towne Center Mall. So if you are around June 12th I would love to see a familiar face I know! You can find the course map here to see where you catch everyone running by. Once it comes out of the canyon you can probably watch pretty much anywhere. I bet you will see more people that you know other than just me. :) Plus, Ben could use some good company. Let's just take a minute to remember the Rocky reinactments he distracted me with last year in this post. He IS the best and you could be too! Enough silliness to get you to come cheer for me?
See you there!
(oh, and if i did talk you into coming to cheer for me and you aren't sure when i might be passing by certain areas... let me know and i can give you a good time frame. gracias!)
4 comments:
I am rooting for you Vance. Is ben running with you?
Thanks vance! No, I haven't been able to talk him into one yet. I think it might take a few more years... :)
Best of luck! "Pain you enjoy" is quite a slogan- I guess it can only be appreciated by someone who truly loves running. :)
hey- how did it go??? I heard it was pouring rain!! I hope all went well and you are feeling good!
Post a Comment