ben likes to THINK that he watches the bachelor or the bachelorette to appease me and to just spend the time with me. I KNOW that is not the case though. the best is when i hear things like, "pause it! pause it!" coming from the kitchen when it comes back from an ad. or he has even been seen running (and i mean running!) back to the room to see what happens when he previously had to leave because it was to awkward/emotional he couldn't take it anymore. it just makes me laugh, but i love it.

so last night watching the bachelorette it made me laugh how into it he was getting really upset for "rated r" and how everyone was getting on him. ben kept saying how... "this is a competition! and you have to do whatever you can to get time with her." or "i would walk over to her house on crutches to see her." and any dude that was giving "rated r" a bad time about it he decided he didn't like them anymore. rated r? that is whose you decide to rally for? maybe he just wanted to root for the underdog.

personally i feel it was a little ridiculous, walking over there on crutches just looks like a cry for attention to me. sorry, i can't feel bad for him, especially after he was being so cocky! i HATE cocky.
but seriously, we started talking about it and the conversation was getting a little ridiculous. there was some definet passion from ben about the whole situation coming out. i was sitting there laughing to myself while we were hot-ly debating, "are we really bickering about this?"
ben, you love the bachelor. don't even try to dismiss it.
R.I.P craig. you were ben's favorite cast member this season. you are something else, but made for some good t.v.

personally myself, everytime i saw you, i just couldn't help but think of this...

i can't deny your amazing hair... but really, someone should punch you in the face.
6 comments:
I don't watch these shows, but I seriously despise the word scwabble. Literally, I thought you were going to talk about the game Scrabble, only you were saying it in that hideous Princess Bride voice. Ah, I can't take it.
Ha, ha, ha... oh how I relate to this post. Eric pretends to hate this show, yet he does watch it with me every Monday night! I actually like rated-r, but I get the feeling that he is going to let me down and turn out to be a creep. Eric is missing Craig too- he did make for some great entertainment and great hair, ha, ha!
Good luck on the marathon!
ok first of all, I CANNOT believe you compared gross Craig to my heart throb Patrick. Patrick is SO much better looking although I do admit his hair can get crazy at times.
Moving on. The guys this season are so weird. And honestly, I'd so much rather Clark be into the Bachelorette than the Bachelor with all those slutty girls and their bikinis. Guys in suits are pretty harmless and you can't beat the man drama.
Ben, just embrace it.
Also, GOOD LUCK in your race Holley!
haha... oh man, i love this. Men love chicky TV.
Love this post. Hilarious.
haha my husband is the same way. He claims to not like this show and others but will ask me to pause it when he leaves the room.
Post a Comment