Sunday, July 19, 2009

i heart ksl

first off, in may i scored this deal. $10, and there is nothing wrong with it. we have been bbq-ing a lot.


then, end of june i found this treasure. $65, from a lady in nephi who like never used it. she was so nice, and even had the original owners manual from the 80's, it was really cute. again, this is in amazing condition for its age, and i almost felt guilty for not offering to pay her more. but then i thought, hey we are poor college students, i am due for a break. :)

4 comments:

Hallie said...

keep checking online to get one for me.

roxanne said...

I'm guessing ksl is somewhat like craigslist, which I find totally addicting when I am looking for something particular. You really can find the deals.

JoSue said...

KSL queen!! I know, this is my third comment. I'm stopping now.

Chap said...

you just got to love a barbeque. Nothing like it. I enjoyed cooking chicken on it. A good addition to the house.