Sunday, July 19, 2009

babies

My sister Kimber was in town recently and I got to see little Rosemarie again. That is my kind of baby... chubby.


Ben's parents were down for a week too. They came to spend time with baby Oliver (Ben's brother Jess's baby).






I think I had more fun watching the grandparents faces than Oliver's. They were SO exited. :)

4 comments:

Hallie said...

babies! they look like aliens then they get so cute and chubs.

roxanne said...

Babies are so great. I know what you mean about the grandparents. Can you imagine what Laura and Bruce will be like when they get out here in September? Also, I am loving your haircut... though, suspiciously, I think our hair looks pretty similar. Maybe that's why I love it!

ash said...

Cute babes! I think Oliver is making his way to chub status. We shall see.

Chap said...

Nice pics. You all look great!