Monday, October 27, 2008

Castly Von-Moorgh

i have been wanted to do a murder mystery dinner last year, but it just didn't happen. luckily our great friends clark and josue had the same great idea, so we made it happen.

ben was asthmadeus the prince of dimness(a devil who is afraid of the dark) and i was a gypsy. no, neither of us commited the murder, but i did end up being a fake gypsy who was actually a vampire and through a spell had swapped bodies with the person who was later on killed, so i was actually the one who died and also making me a dude. i was totally the winner.


clark and josue

barney and mary


troy(the killer-i toally called it) and brooke

i love dressing up for halloween, it is just so fun, and i really love when other people get into it too. i think my favorite part was how excited ben was about his costume and getting to paint his face red. i loved it when he pulled out his cape we got at the dollar store and his face when he realized that it was for a little kid and only went down to his waist. oh man, that was priceless. but seriously, look at that face. he was loving it the whole time.

5 comments:

JoSue said...

oh great! you can keep that one sesame seed dressing (I think that's the one I left) if you like it. I obviously bought an extra one and don't need two, nor will I get through it by the time it expires probably. Anyway, think about it.

my address is josue.rudd@gmail.com. That would be great if you could send me a couple pictures. Seriously, sometimes our camera takes great pictures. Other times, not so great. If I'm not home when you bring the ladle by, just set it on the doorstep. I don't think it has much chance of being stolen. Hope your day is going well!

Unknown said...

you guys look awesome.

ash said...

This looks like a spooktacular time (yep, I just used a Halloween pun). Your costumes are rockin' and I love that story about Ben pulling out the short cape. He still looks like a pretty scary prince of dimness though. The house looks really spooky decorated with all those candles and spider webs. Nice call with figuring out the murderer, you must have had some magical gypsy powers...

Jess said...

Sorry, I posted on the wrong entry. So, here goes again. Hey, count of dimness, nice kids cape. ha ha.

JoSue said...

Well Clark's Dad has planned a surprise visit this weekend and he flies in on Friday night. Soooo, we were originally going to go index and watch the game on SAT but it looks like we'll just be watching the game instead. Clark had already invited Tony Ferrin to come watch the game with everyone so he feels like we should follow through with that. So we'll be coming up to watch it right when it starts.

As far as twilight, I would LOVE to go with you guys. I was going to go this weekend but again, plans have kind of changed. Clark's younger sister is going to be staying with us next week and she might want to go but she hasn't read the books. So we'll see about that. Keep me updated. I even have a Twilight shirt to wear that my Mom bought me. haha I love it.