.jpg)
lacey schwimmer on dancing with the stars? i saw a little piece of the show and found it pretty amuzing. everytime the interviewer was asking questions to lance, you could totally tell that she wanted to say something the whole time. i think she is having a hard time that she isn't the "star" of the couple. oh lacey... i am sorry, but not even you are bigger than a gay nsync member.
4 comments:
I can totally picture her eager face and lance's put out face. bad couple. They'll totally lose.
Wow so many posts to comment on! I'll choose this one because I saw them on the Ellen show one day and wanted to barf. Apparently they are a couple and they were so touching and googly eyed. I'll give it to her though, she can dance.
Second, Clark and I can't handle haunted forests. Whenever Clark tries to jump around a corner and scare me I about have a heart attack. My heart can't take it.
Third, that wedding looked so fun. I love her wedding dress! That's nice you drove all the way to Idaho Falls. It was a beautiful day on Saturday. My sisters and Mom had a girls weekend up in Jackson Hole. We met in Idaho Falls at my parents house though so we were pretty much in the same place!! We should've car pooled. :) It was a good time. I'm glad Ben and Clark did something productive and worked out while we were gone! I'd be happy to leave again so they can play. We'll go pamper ourselves!!
Sorry so long. I tend to do that.
When we were watching the show last week I said the same exact thing about Lacey. Simmer down girl...
hahaha. She is a bit beat.
Post a Comment