for reminding me that you are crazy in each episode. but most of all for not blowing it. i mean, i love sam, (i would so rather be friends with her in real life than mckey) but how can we even pretend that there was a competition after the runway show? i think we all saw this one coming.

ps. can we please not have paulina porizkova on the next cycle? she is hard on me.
1 comment:
oh my heck, get paulina out of there! She's so rude and adds nothing to the show. Plus, I don't even think she's that pretty! :)
By the way, bad news. Well good, but bad. My sister knew I hadn't gone to Twilight yet (she went opening night with her friends) so she bought tickets for Monday night and surprised me cause she wanted to see it again. Soooo, I saw it. I feel super bad cause I wanted to go with you. I want to see it again though and I'm sure you will too so we'll work something out. Don't take Ben, he'll hate it. :) Anyway, sorry about that. have fun though!
Post a Comment