So here are a few of my favorite things...

"Hot Off the Press" by Paul Mitchell is a thermal protectant spray to use before using hot tools on your hair. I love it because it also gives a little extra hold and shine to the style you are creating. Helps to achieve a perfect flat iron.

Bed Head has a line called "Rockaholic" and this product "Punk Out" is great for texture. I think it has the perfect consistancy for women's hair. Not too stiff, not to runny.

Bumble & Bumble "Styling Balm." It's pricey but good stuff. I use this on my hair everyday in my cocktail of things. It is a great all over product that gives a nice hold to whatever you are going for.

Bed Head also carried this product "Superstar" that is fabulous for adding volume. I have never found a product that claimed to add volume to your hair that worked before. Root lifters, other sprays never lived up to their claims for me. But this really does that trick. Spray your roots all around, or maybe just on the top of your head if you just need a little lift, and blow dry your roots upside down till they are dry. Flip your hair back over and you should not be dissapointed.

Paul Mitchell "Worked Up" hairspray is a great working spray. By "working spray" I mean that it gives a great flexible hold that isn't crunchy. Perfect for a quick everyday spray on your style before you walk out the door.

Paul Mitchell "Gloss Drops" are a no brainer. If you haven't heard of them by now, you probably live under a rock. Adds great shine and helps control frizz. Great on straight and curly hair as a finishing step on your hair. A little goes a LONG way. And you can even trick people into thinking your hair is healthier than it is with a little of this magic.

Kenra hairspray comes in a number system. This is number "25" and if you are looking for a little more hold than a working spray, this will do the trick. This will take care of whatever look your are going for. Just a great overall hairspray. It's won awards, trust me. :)

Biolage Matrix "Conditioning Balm" is my go to heavy conditioner. I love this because it is a great hydrator and helps nourish any stressed or frazzles ends. That is my nice way of saying DAMAGE. :)Since I started using this, I haven't found anything I like better yet... when I do, I will let you know.
There is more, and I could go on and on, but I just wanted to post what I am most passionate about. These made my fav's list. Boys, I didn't forget about you. I have a few fav's for you as well. Perhaps tomorrow's post...
1 comment:
I agree for all those that I've tried. I really like the TIGI Rockaholic's Dirty Little Secret Dry Shampoo. Have you used it before? It is great for those days your hair is a little greasy but you don't have the time to wash it.
I love this post. I try to change up what I use too so I can find what is the best to recommend. Thanks for your list! PS we need to have a get together again soon!
Post a Comment