When I present a new dish at the dinner table... Ben will say one of the following...
1. "This is REALLY good." (later on during the meal) "Yeah, this is REALLY GOOD!"
TRANSLATION - He loves it, this is a keeper. And I am a wonderful wife. :)
2. "Mmm... this is good. What is in it?"
TRANSLATION - What did you put in this intersting dish. I think I like it, but are you trying to trick me with sneaking in healthy things?
3. (No comment through meal until he is done and then says...) That was good, thanks.
TRANSLATION - This recipe is not a keeper. Depending on meal I may have gone too far on the healthy side or it just wasn't anything special. And remember, I only keep the really special ones.
It is pretty clear what the keepers are. So have peace of mind only the ones that are Holley tested and Ben approved will be posted.
Cheers!
1 comment:
Love it! I could just hear Ben's voice! Are you going to start a blog of your 2 thumbs up recipes? Great entry!
Post a Comment