to have no caloric effect on your body, meaning you could induldge in it as much as you wanted without any consequences... what would you choose?
me, i would choose peanut butter.

it's just so delicious! just think of sticking your finger in a creamy tub of pb and just eating it. does anyone remember the M&M commercials when we were little where a little boy had a big wooden spoon covered in peanut butter and then we would dip them in a big jar of M&M's and eat them off the peanut butter covered spoon? you could do that every day! mmm... let's face it, everything is better with pb. oh, and warm crunchy toast with pb just melting on it, so good.
what would you choose?
oh, and don't be lame and say like "butter." i don't think ingredients like that really count. unless you are eating straight up sticks of butter and that is how you get your kicks... in that case, only veronica can say that.
9 comments:
Ice cream, any kind really, but especially Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey! Mmmm....
alcohol
haha jk
just solid chocolate...like ghiradelli. Seriously I would love to have just a little chocolate at the end of every meal to make the last taste on my tongue so creamy wonderful.
Contrary to popular belief, I would actually choose butter's cousin, the doughnut. Filled with butter.
And I actually just read that women who eat peanut butter twice a week burn more calories or lose more weight or something. Scientific fact.
That is SO funny Holley...I was just thinking the exact same thing the other day. I LOVE peanut butter... Like with a passion!! =) When I'm in one of those moods where absolutely nothing sounds good, peanut butter is the only thing that will do. Definitely a fave!
French Fries... ALL DAY LONG! or chips and dip, either way I'm a happy girl!
Ha! I remember that commercial.
I would have to second the doughnuts comment. And if I were to have a runner up...eclairs. And a third...okay, I'm done.
CHEESE PIZZA....hands down. It really is quite disgusting how many pieces I can eat and I feel guilty about it every time. However, I always crave it. Man, in a perfect world this would be awesome. I agree with the Peanut Butter though, for Clark's sake. He goes through that stuff like it's calorie free.
exactly! ben does the same!
Post a Comment