Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Christmas in February

So I know it is almost March, and yes, you probably don't even care about Christmas anymore. I am sooooo behind it is ridiculous, but I am just going to throw some pictures up with minimal comments so I can finally be up to date!

We had a cookie making party with Mom, Aunt Lynette, Tanner and Darren. Thank goodness Dad was there as the official cookie taster.





We got together with my family and had our Christmas dinner the night we went to the Morman Tabernacle's Christmas Concert. It is our Christmas tradition to go see Tyler play in the orchestra every year and it was fun to have Mom and Dad year this year! My Mom made a great fancy dinner complete with a yulelog dessert! Natalie Cole was the special guest at the concert this year which I think Mom and Dad really enjoyed. I liked sneaking peeks over at Dad during the concert and seeing a big smile on his face. I think it was right up his alley. :) We also had a fun sing-a-long and funny gift exchange.







I LOVED that my amazing friend Hal did the 12 Days of Christmas for me. I have done it before for other people, but she did it so cute! I have always secretly wanted someone to do that for me... thanks Hal, I felt so loved!

We also threw a Christmas Party... so more cookies...

We spent Christmas Eve with my family and then the actual Christmas Day with the Theodores. We had a great time visiting, having yummy food, opening presents and catching a movie.

Right after Christmas, my sister Kimber and her family came to visit. Cute little Rosemarie had gotten so big since last time I saw her. We had fun times do hair, even baby got a little trim.
Please note the great tree we got this year! We usually just set up our tiny 3 foot fake tree that we have been using, since we have been traveling to one of our families houses each year for the acutal holiday. But with the Theodores all coming to the house this year, we decided we had to get one or it just wouldn't be the same. And I loved it, I am so glad we did. I don't know if there will be any going back to that tiny little tree now.






Christmas was great in Provo this year! It was acutally so nice to not have travel anywhere, the vacation seemed longer, we were comfy and cozy, and it saved on expenses. We loved having both our families here and everyone we got to see. We felt very loved and spoiled. Thanks for a great holiday everyone!

1 comment:

Katie said...

It is fun to see pictures of your fam. Kimber's little girl is a cutie!