Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the salon

I have been meaning to post some pictures of my little salon for about forever, but just keep forgetting! Mostly because things have been pretty busy and business has been great. When I tell people that I am a hairdresser and that I have a salon in my house I think they aren't quite sure what to think. Like, not sure if I am for real or not, but I am not messing around! Then later when they come over they say, "Why didn't you tell me you had a REAL salon!" Or, "Why didn't you tell me it was so cute!" I am not trying to toot my own horn, but I thought this might help clear that up a little.






So there it is! I really love being a hairdresser, it is what I love to do! The day job at BYU, just that, my day job. You do what you got to do for health benefits and to get your cute husband through school. But this is my fav and I love all my clients. Business is pretty great, so thanks to all of you for your referrals and for looking so hot.
I have some lovely business cards too that I will post as well. I can offer great prices since I am able to do it without the overhead of a salon. So that is a benefit to both me and you!But if anyone is interested my prices are as follows...
men's cut: $15
women's cut: $20
color or highlights: starts at $35

I always love new clients and would love to see you all! Love!



6 comments:

JoSue said...

Wow, I feel so honored to have graced that salon. Really...I wish so badly you were here. My hair situation has gotten worse and worse. Clark just keeps reminding how much he liked "the Holley cut" but unfortunately no one can duplicate it out here! So I was thinking since graduation is coming, maybe you guys would consider Dallas??? :)

tawna said...

Wait- you mean you have a REAL salon??

:)

It IS super cute! but my fav pic is the last one. How cute are you?!

BrittWilk said...

please come to las vegas and do my hair. please? okay, i know. that would make it a really expensive hair cut after i paid your travel expenses. maybe next time i'm in orem...

Jennifer B said...

Man I wish you were still doing my hair. Especially in your cute salon. Miss you!

Brooke said...

Holley! This salon is adorable. I love, love, love it! I wish I could stop by for a cut and style. ;) We miss you guys!

Dani said...

Very cute! I wish you lived by me. You'd better believe I'd be making my way to Holley's Salon.