Monday, September 14, 2009

4 days and counting...

Until I run the Logan "Top of Utah" Marathon!

I am not nervous yet, but probably mostly because I don't let myself think about it. Thank you to all the marathon veterans who have been giving me lots of good advise and pumping me full of confidence and energy. I am exicted to see how everything goes and how I will feel afterwards. Could be hooked or want to die, only time will tell.

See you on the other side...

3 comments:

JoSue said...

Well....not much advice is flowing at the moment. How about I pray that you have good weather and that's it's not a hurricane or snow storm or something. Anyway, GOOD LUCK!! You're my inspiration. I haven't barely worked out AT ALL since coming here. It's seriously so hot....I miss the mountains. You'll do great though!

I'm kicking myself for not having you cut my hair before I left. I'm going tomorrow to a stranger. Hopefully it turns out ok.

Crystal said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Hallie said...

HOLLEY YOU WILL BE AWESOME!! You are going to love it. Own that top part of Utah!