In high school, I always used to get people telling me I looked Julia Stiles. I was blonde back then and that was long ago, so you will have to use your imagination.

Marcilyn says I look like Scarlet Johanson. Bless you. (you will understand more as this goes on)

My hairdresser told me that I look like Molly Ringwald. Apparently he thinks she has fabulous lips.

No shocker after I cut my hair people think I look like Olivia Benson.

Patricia Heaton? I am sure it was well intended, but please say no. I can NOT stand that show.

And the most recent of all... Tom DeLonge. Yes, the lead singer of Blink 182.
8 comments:
actually, you kind of do look like that dude... but hotter and more female.
Tom DeLonge might be a compliment compared to "you could be Haley Joel Osment's twin."
Ok, even if I thought someone looked like a boy, I would NEVER tell them that. Seriously. All the other ones are great though and I love Everybody Loves Raymond! I can't believe you don't.
Love the post though because I can just imagine you telling it out loud.
hahaha veron. that is really funny.
Haha, really? I don't think anyone should ever tell a girl that she resembles a boy no matter how famous. I thoroughly enjoyed your post though :)
LOL! I don't quite see the resemblence, but if it makes you feel any better I've always thought he was just adorable. At least they didn't say you looked like 50 Cent like Jessica has been compared to.
I can see a little bit of you in all of these people. except that old lady and the male.
I was told I looked like the grandpa on Rugrats once...now that is not something a girl would want to hear!
You should do that thing on myheritage.com that shows what celebrities you look like.
Post a Comment