I have really come to appriciate living around here and all the outdoor activites and groups of people that are into events like these. I don't know what it will be like wherever we end up moving after this but this is a pretty active area. We will just keep trying to take advantage of it as long as we are here!
Sunday, August 09, 2009
Provo River 1/2 Marathon
This last Saturday was the Provo River 1/2 Marathon (13.1 miles). We ran it for the first time last year and really enjoyed it, so as long as we are in Provo, I think it will be our tradition. It was another beautiful day, with a cool breeze running along the river down the canyon. We beat our last years time by 28 minutes, whoo!
I have really come to appriciate living around here and all the outdoor activites and groups of people that are into events like these. I don't know what it will be like wherever we end up moving after this but this is a pretty active area. We will just keep trying to take advantage of it as long as we are here!
I have really come to appriciate living around here and all the outdoor activites and groups of people that are into events like these. I don't know what it will be like wherever we end up moving after this but this is a pretty active area. We will just keep trying to take advantage of it as long as we are here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i don't know you anymore and you probably have friends who are like "runner" friends. please don't forget your "sit on the couch and eat cookie dough" friends.
p.s. i am so proud of you1
that's funny, i was just gonna say how awesome you make me feel about my level of exercise! (which is A LOT, obviously.)
Hey, here's runner friend. Way to go Ben and Holley. I'll be rooting for you when you run your 26r in October.
don't worry, sometime i stop and think "where did all this come from?" when did i get all sporty/outdoorsy whatever. i am still working on an answer to that.
you're my hero! looks like you guys are having a fun summer and accomplishing a lot! so fun!
Way to go holley. I was impressed by your 20 miler. You are probably ready. Have a great run.
Post a Comment