are you totally flippin out about the bachelor fiasco??! he's going to be on ellen today and i am definitely watching it. honestly, everyone hates him now. im on his side. atleast he didn't follow through and marry her. when you text me though, we were watching like an hour late (recorded) so I was so glad you didn't say what happened! I'm the type of person who would ruin something like that. anyway, crazy. we'll talk more. and jillian!? ok, im done.
5 comments:
Oh, you could totally pull that look off Holley!
i agree. you could totally pull it off. but i'd be scared too. isn't that part of being a girl?
are you totally flippin out about the bachelor fiasco??! he's going to be on ellen today and i am definitely watching it. honestly, everyone hates him now. im on his side. atleast he didn't follow through and marry her. when you text me though, we were watching like an hour late (recorded) so I was so glad you didn't say what happened! I'm the type of person who would ruin something like that. anyway, crazy. we'll talk more. and jillian!? ok, im done.
Wow! That look would be so cute on you! I say go for it.
I think you need to do this right before you come, so I can see it fresh and adorable on you.
Post a Comment