
So far so good. I think we are going to go for another 2.
I escaped from work early and we had a lovely bike ride, picnic/nap in the park. Lots of relaxing and yummy food. Ever since it has been warm all I want to do is be outside, so that is just what we got to do. Then later we went to the Quarry to rock climb. We have been wanting to go there for a long time, and it was a lot of fun!
I was a wonderful day!
6 comments:
Cheers to 2 years!
congrats! i think 2 more years + some more would be a good idea :) you two are so cute! we need to get together again!
DANG IT! I came over on your versary and totally didn't even say anything! I am so incredibly selfish. And you both were probly all "oh my gosh why is she HERE?"
Love you two as a couple. Best wishes on year 3!
You both look great. I couldn't be prouder.
Guys, so glad you made it to 2 years! Not a small achievement these days. Just kidding. You guys are awesome. Next up, baby??
Happy 2 years Holley. I'm glad things are going so well for you! Miss you.
Post a Comment