Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!

Ben turned the big 2-4 last week. It was a little sad that he still had to go in to work early and work at full 9 hour day + his commute time to Bountiful, but we still tried to make the most of it. Mom and Pop Theodore were in town though, so it was fun getting to celebrate with them and they treated us to dinner at Mimi's.

I made Ben his favorite dessert, cheesecake. It actually turned out pretty amazing, what can I say.


Yes I wrapped his presents in newspaper. It just felt right.




3 comments:

Hallie said...

What did you end up getting him? You are such a good wife I can tell! Newspaper rocks!

ash said...

Happy birthday Ben! Looks like it was a grand time.

Anonymous said...

I got him a shuffle and the adidas shorts i told you about. thanks for the great idea!