Monday, June 23, 2008

Mama's in town

My brother Tanner bought a beautiful condo this last month and my Mom stopped by to help him get things set up. I think he really found the perfect place for himself including a great view. He is a real person now. It has been fun furniture shopping with him and helping him score some amazing deals. I can't wait till Ben and I have our own place and we can decorate etc. For the mean time I am living vicariously through Tanner and losing count of all our trips to RC Willey.



Here is my wonderful Mother.


My brother Darren also had a Birthday while she was here so the 6 of us went out to Bombay House to celebrate. That was mmmm mmmmmm yummy! I loved getting to try so many different dishes of theirs all at the same time! 6 dishes and keep the naan coming! This year was Darren's "Golden Birthday" so watch out for big things from him this year...

No comments: