We will start with...
EASTER
I cook now, for those of you who didn't know. This is a picture of Holley the robot cooking on Easter.
There was not bunny head cake this year for Easter, but instead opted for some bunny head pancakes. Its like the same thing.
We also decided that Easter was all about flying kites while you watch little kids fall and rolls down hills while they try to get all the Easter eggs. It was a good time.
Then we put Ivy's dress on. Without it, it just wouldn't be a special day.
HARE HARE KRISHNAThird time turned out to be charm for the Hare Krishna Festival of Colors. I thought we almost missed it again this year, but our timing couldn't have been better. I finally went, and was not dissapointed. I think I enjoy trying to understand their reasons/stories for their holidays just as much as I like throwing chalk at Ben.


3 comments:
That is just indecent with Ivy. At least get her something that fits. After all, modest is hottest.
Love that you guys went out to fly a kite. And those are rockin' Easter bunny pancakes.
I love the colors. You both look great!!
Post a Comment