So we hit up Disneyland and California Adventure, which was perfect weather and wasn't crowded at all. All of my dreams came true.Unfortunately, on the first day, I lost my camera on the Indian Jones ride so we don't have any pictures of our trip. It acutally turned out to be really liberating and now no one has to see my crazy hair after Splash Mountain. Be forewarned if you haven't been in a while, you get totally soaked now!
Then next day we went to the beach at Santa Monica Pier and rode bikes down to Venice Beach.
Our last day we went to see the Body World show in LA and walked all around Hollywood Boulevard. We ended seeing Wicked, which was everything you heard about it. So good, I can't get the songs out of my head.
Most importantly, every road trip has a song that you play over and over and can't get out of your head.
This was our song.
3 comments:
Sounds like some really great times! Oh man I could see Wicked every single night! Was it not sooo good!? I really liked the Glinda, how her voice was rugged...k I am definitely coming to visit you!
That song is awesome. I guess I now need to turn ash into a "Big Laiiidee." Because, after all, they are so beautiful. Mika seems like a pretty good singer- I listened to some of his other stuff and it is quite good. Nice find. And, yes, I am being serious.
Big girls you are beautiful. I like it. Just the right tune to get your day going. I can't get it out of my head.
Wow, Disneyland. I remember it well as a boy. We lived 45 minutes from it and would go each summer for a day or two.
Post a Comment