Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rex Lee-ing


I ran my first 5K this weekend! Ben and I had a really good time and pretty much smoked everyone. Just kidding, but it was really fun.

I really enjoyed running with so many people and everyone cheering you on. I have plans to do a 1/2 marathon this summer, and then if I don't want to die, on to a marathon. WooWoo!

5 comments:

Chap said...

congratulations!!!! We are so proud of you!

Chap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Good job guys. If you and Ben want to race Ash and me, just say the word and it is on.

Steve said...

That's great. Good luck on the half marathon. Some day I'll do that.

Kate said...

If i come to your blog one more time and see that you still haven't posted something new...i don't know what i'll so, but something...