It really was cute though, and there were lots of fun little shops to wander around. I think one of the highlights though was sitting on this couch waiting for lunch.

Then we had a delightful soup and salad dinner. Everything was amazing! Seriously guys, we are really going to do this more often.

We did go home to Washington in the end of January and had a whirlwind extended weekend trip. We played lots with family and friends and the weather was beautiful. I thought I had forgot to bring my camera and then wanted to kick myself when I found it in my bag as I packed up to go home! Argh!
We can't wait till the break though and for the lovely weather to play in!
1 comment:
looks like lots of fun with all of your cute friends and family. Good to hear from you again.
Post a Comment