Tuesday, February 05, 2008

old new is still fun!

It's been a month, and I have been to lazy to post, but here it goes anyway!

Before...


AFTER!





After more than 6 months of soul searching (I know I am a baby) I was ready for it. I have never had my hair this short, but I love it and am so happy for change. Not to mention blonde just isn't me, I prefer to be dark and sinister.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holley- your hair is fabulous! I am glad you decided to take the plunge! You look great.

Marcilyn said...

love it! love it! love it! you are so beautiful! (you still haven't answered my email)

Aimee Smith said...

Holley, It is so cute!! I told you it would be fabulous! I am so happy you like it! It is beautiful!

Hallie said...

beautiful beautiful holley!

Chap said...

Wow!!!!! It makes your beautiful eyes just POP (is that a hip comment or what?) You look gorgeous!

says the actually unhip mom in law

Chap said...

Nice

candkbrinck said...

hey miss! looks great - my kinda hair. :) How are things? We should get together sometime...as soon as I'm done student teaching. Love ya!
Katie mater