Thursday, October 07, 2010

rexburg reunion

we had a get together at our house of most of my rexburg roomies. bbq, games and lots of chatting which is my favorite part.(liz and danielle we wished you guys were in utah too!) we all live so close together right now, it was a must.

katie, jenn, emily and me


ignore the fact that this is not my best photo, but katie and emily are loving this photo too much to not post it.

emily and matt

katie, cory and bailey

jenn and josh.
(yes, jenn has a black eye. someone was trying to mug an elderly lady and jenn stepped in and pulled out some old tae kwon do moves she knew and saved her! jk, it was not quite that exciting, but she is okay dispite her colorful eye. hey jenn, remember when you told me a scar on your leg that you got in hawaii from cutting yourself on coral, was actually from a shark that tried to bite you and i totally believed you and thought you were so rugged and then it turned out you were lying to me!!! remember! it's cool, not bitter.)


such good times guys, we must do it again soon! it was so fun to get to know everyone's spouses and catch up!

2 comments:

Liz Taylor said...

Wish I could have been there! I miss you guys! I'm not that far away though! Maybe someday we can all get together.

Katie said...

What great times! And funny pics! I just think of everything that happened that weekend...being prego, car break down, hot hot HOT days, moving Cory's brother...and then I realize why I look so tired in the some of those pictures.