So I have become a fitness/nutrition fanatic of sorts, and I recently did this program called Kristi Approved/Live the Life. I really loved it. It's great. (If you want to know more about this, I would love to tell you) I know you are wondering where you come in to this.

Well I entered a competition they have once you finish the program that you can enter, and the winner wins $1000! Seriously, $1000 people! They have cut it down to the top people and then it is all based on votes now. So please visit this link here to view all the contestants including myself. (www.livethelifecontest.blogspot.com) You can see BEFORE and AFTER pictures and even a lovely video of my face talking to you.
You cast your vote over on the right hand side column of the link. If you are confused, please let me know, cause I need your vote. Pretty please? :) And voting ends this Sunday, so just click on over to that link real quicky like.
And really, if you could have your husbands/kids/dogs/neighbors/friends vote for me too I would so appriciate it, I can't do it without you!
And ps. I am sorry for the shameless plea here, I never do stuff like this. I seriously would make a horrible salesperson, but I have to try!
Thanks!
xoxo
2 comments:
i voted for you! ofcourse!
Dang girl you are buff!!!:)
I am totally interested in this program, were the meals expensive? I have been on meal plans before, and it seems like they are really expensive usually.
Post a Comment