
Yes, that is Jean-Marc Genereux and his wife France, the chorographers from "So You Think You Can Dance!" Okay, so I kind of felt like a nerd for getting pretty excited about it, and I almost took a picture of them on my cell phone to send to people because I had to tell someone. But the picture was so so small to do it inconspicuously, so that didn't work out. They apparently were at BYU for an Adult Ballroom Dance Camp.
Later on that day I saw both of them in the Cougareat just chillin at a table working on their laptop and then all the rest of the week they were walking around in various places. We pretty much become best friends. I think my favorite moment was when I saw France in line at Jamba Juice totally confused and surrounded by a huge crowd of EFY kids. Jamba Juice is madness during EFY, and line is out of control, and the kids are just crazy. So just use your imagination, it was pretty funny.
Thanks Veron and Hal for being excited with me!
5 comments:
did i tell you i finally saw them on friday? i was walking past the ballroom taking something to the bookstore and they were about to practice a routine, i think. so i tried to hurry back, but when i got there jean marc was putting on his backpack to leave. so of course i followed him and got to see them both walk out of the building and into the parking lot. dream come true!
The first year we watched SYTYCD, I was walking through the WILK and I thought I saw Jean-Marc, but I questioned myself. I thought maybe I was just too into SYTYCD and seeing things. But then I thought about it and it wasn't that too far fetched, seeing as it was Ballroom week or whatever. And now, your sighting this week confirms to me that it was indeed him! Wasn't this season great?
I imagine victoria in twilight as this lady.
THAT IS RAD!!!
hahahaha
Post a Comment