Here we are right before we crossed the finish line, Ben and Vance are right behind me.
There was a band to great us at the finish line with pancakes, watermelon and enery drinks. I will definelty run one again, so if anyone wants to jump on board... I originally got really into doing a 1/2 marathon because I was thinking about doing a marathon with a friend but knew I would have to get a 1/2 under my belt first. I didn't know if I would enjoy the training or going for that long. I have really enjoyed it though, and who knows... maybe this time next year!
6 comments:
You are such a STUD!!!! I am so proud of you, and love to see you staying in the fight. A year from now? Who knows, maybe I could be on board... Congratulations!
You are rad!
seriously holley, when you put your mind to something, WATCH OUT! I wish I was as dedicated as you.
ps. I think its funny that you were reading the power of one and now I am and I was reading three cups of tea and now you are. we are totally friends.
huzzah! for completing the half! If I could get back to Utah around that time, I'd love to join you guys one of these years...
You shouldn't have given me your blog address. Now I'll be making obnoxious comments on every one of your posts. :) Seriously, so impressed with the 1/2 marathon. You guys are awesome. Thanks again for last night. We had a blast. Clark is sore from badmiton. Our address is clarkandjo.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon!
Wow Holley! I am impressed! You almost inspire me to go run a marathon myself.
Post a Comment