Thursday, November 01, 2007
i am sitting in front on my computer wearing a baggy tshirt, sweats, wet hair from the shower, slippers, and eating cold cereal. i have been here for an hour and a half doing nothing productive but surfing the web and checking the bases (facebook, blogs, email etc). i feel like someone. i always loved when i would come home and see you just like this on the couch. those were the best talks. i miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ummmm...who are you talking to?
Mardy?
Ha blog stalked you back!
I am a million miles away sitting in front of my lap top wearing the top from those green and pink pajamas emily gave me and blue plaid pajama bottoms. I'm supposed to be doing homework but instead I am reading your blog. I hate your new job cause you are never online. why! why!
Post a Comment