How are there people that are so amazingly out of toon with social norms and graces. I wonder how they grew up as a child and the peer groups that shaped them. I feel like I shared similar upbringing and experiences as millions of other people, but apparently some slipped through the cracks.
What happens when I come in contact with these people? I wonder what is going on inside their heads and how they can ignore and not even pick up on cues that are so obvious. I like to watch the faces of new people that come in contact with these out of touch and unaware beings. At first everything is fine, and then to watch their faces twist a little as they begin to understand that this is not a normal person. And then think, "wow, it just happened again," and reassures me that once again, I am not the crazy one.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment