Friday, October 13, 2006

SOS

I recently purchased some red kitten heels from Nordstrom at their Anniversary Sale. I love them. I have been wanting some for a long time and they are everything I hoped they would be. When I put them on they make me girly and happy. Not to mention I LOVE red right now. The only problem is that they kill my feet. I mean they give me some serious blisters. This is not okay, despite how much I love them. Alas, I am off this weekend to return them because a relationship built on bandaids and neosporin just isn't going to work.

If anyone knows anywhere where I could get another paid of red kitten heels, I would appriciate the heads up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crisis averted. Took the shoes back and found an even cuter pair of red kitten heels with a strap. This reminds me of why I am in love with Nordstroms.

Anonymous said...

Don't ever take stuff back to the store that has your own blood and puss on it.