Monday, March 21, 2011

NEW BLOG

My creative energy has been redirected to my new blog, "Lunges & Lashes."

www.lungesandlashes.blogspot.com

Or you can just click here.

It's fun, promise! Make sure to "Follow Me" on the google tab on the right of the new blog!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Jared, Brynne, Emme and Oliver Higley said...

Holley! How are you?!? I check your blog every now and again for updates, but since there haven't been any in a while, I just wanted to check in and see how you are?? How is life? Where are you these days? I love that other blog you started too... that is so cool. ;) Are you still an exercise maniac?? Mostly I just wanted to say "Hi!" While I've finally settled in with a hair dresser I really like, I still sometimes just think, "I miss Holley." ;)Hope all is well with you and your family.
~Brynne