Thursday, October 08, 2009

My Graduate

Yes, I know, I am so behind. This WAS like almost 2 months ago. ALMOST. But this is a big deal, Ben finished his undergrad in August!

I know, I wish I had of been 9 months pregnant in this picture too. It would have made this picture just a little more authentic.


There were some Theodores in town so we had a nice little celebration and Ben got to take it easy for 2 weeks before he dove into his masters the beginning of this fall semester. So we are well on our way. Ben with either be done next April or August with his Masters in Civil Engineering. And when that day finally comes... somehow the Cougareat will find a way to survive without me. And me? OH, I WILL SURVIVE.




4 comments:

Chap said...

Looks like you are having fun. great picture

Chap said...

congrats ben and holley. You look fabulous!

Chap said...

vance is so good about comments! I love reading what you post and seeing your pictures! We are looking forward to Christmas and to Next April or August when you can quit working at the Cougareat!

Kate said...

Grown ups.