Tuesday, December 02, 2008

right or wrong

whatever reason i have the rare reason to take excedrin, it always turns out to be a great day. why you ask? well first, all my pain is gone, not a trace left. second, i am never more productive then those days. i am on fire! and i really mean it. today was one of those days.

thanks excedrin, i kind of almost can't wait till i have kids.

5 comments:

roxanne said...

I love me some Excedrin! Remember those commercials? "I have a headache thiiiiiiiiiiis big...."

Hallie said...

You must have slipped some exedrin in those cookies because they were SO FREAKIN AMAZING! thanks!!!

allie askins said...

holley! why did you cross my mind....
anyhoo--- hello girly!

BrittWilk said...

i didn't know you blogged, but i'm soooo excited! and the pic of you on the sidebar is darling. love it!

Dani said...

This has to be the funniest posting I've ever read. Now I know what to get you for your birthday. :)