Sunday, January 13, 2008

everyone needs to know this / all my sunday dreams just came true

KUED is doing something absolutely fabulous. They are having a weekly installment of Masterpiece Theater's Jane Austen works for the next month or so! Not only do I love Jane Austen but they are all redone and there are several I haven't seen.

Today- Persuassion

It's gonna be a good winter.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Nice. Ben loves Jane Austen too (he told me the A&E version of pride and prejudice was "the best ever!") so you guys should have some fun.

ash said...

In the interest of full disclosure, I also happen to think the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice is pretty good. In fact, just tell me when the next Austen movie is showing and I will bring the popcorn.

Jess said...

Sorry, the above comment was from me not ash.

Chap said...

Hmm, a Jane Austen fanatic. I think it must be a chick flick thing. Though, I must admit they are addicting. Maybe, you will have to go through withdrawals when you are done or use self medication with a different genre like, LM, Montgomery, aka. anne of greene gables.

Hallie said...

yeah my mom recorded persuasion. Gina got pretty anxious at the end when anne told hot captain that she wasn't marrying that guy but he hadn't proposed yet so everyone got all high strung but oh was it worth it! I love the captain! Have you seen any others?